Subject: Concierge Order Details Placed on 22nd of Sep.
From: Dhananjay Mishra <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 07:19:53 +0530 (IST)

Good Morning, 

Concierge Order Placed. 
22.09.2016 	158771 	100125682 	Hydro Flask 	$152.80 	
22.09.2017 	159055 	KVDB00076152 	Kat von D Beauty 	$115.03 	
22.09.2018 	159343 	160921101421 	bulksupplement.com 	$58.84 	
22.09.2019 	159779 	13423 	Jericho Skin Care. 	$145.93 	
22.09.2020 	159559 	GLO873796414 	Glossier 	$88.00 	
22.09.2021 	159595 	3671567837 	ToysRUs 	$89.16 	
22.09.2022 	159795 	KJ29234A5L16 	Inkwell Press 	$52.50 	
22.09.2023 	159903 	w207329739 	Michael Kors 	$180.18 	
22.09.2024 	160039 	20000365152 	HERSCHEL SUPPLY 	$63.89 	
22.09.2025 	160975 	24757 	SOUNDETHICS 	$182.85 	
22.09.2026 	159479 	100210839 	MOODFABRICS 	$177.40 	

One Payment Error: 

Date 	Order ID 	Merchant Name 	Amount 	Error Message 	
22.09.2016 	160203 	Sennheiser 	$17.19 	
Payment Authorization Failed 

Also, one concierge order payment has been declined due to fraud Suspect. 

158159 	#313685 	AfterShokz 	$129.99 

Please advise how to proceed further for the declined order. 

Regards, 
DJ