Subject: Fwd: FW: order no. 200004782 issues
From: Animesh Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>, Angela LaCombe <[email-masked]>, Thameemul Ansari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:35:54 +0400

Hi Angela / Subir,

Pls see the below mail from customer on wrong item received and issue with
store credit.
Talk to customer and understand the issue in detail related with wrong item.

My recommendation -
1. In case of wrong item if he is not happy and wants to return pls tell
that we can organise immediate return and will give store credit..he can
place new order...we will not charge delivery cost.
2. In case of refund where he has placed order thru card..explain him the
standard practice...he can use store credit to shop with us.

Post call pls send one apology mail towards below mail.

Cheers!
Animesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamran Iqbal [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 11 August 2016 09:28
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: order no. 200004782 issues

Hello

            Good Day ,

i want to highlight some issues which is related to my order no
200004782 may be i will little harsh words but please take it positively
because may be sooner or later you need for your business.

Place my order it was smooth process purchased 14 items on really good
price and i was happy when i placed order next day i got an email some of
my items not shipped due to unknown reason i called helpline they said it
was due to stock issue which is ok.

i received item when i check items i was shocked to see such a poor quality
of Items / your warehouse team was blind when they try to ship this item
because item is totally different which i received

 SKU number 1070000017054  Order Basicxx High Neck Navy Sweater Received
Gents High Neck sweater Green Color.

SKU number  1040000055266 Basicxx Solid Light Weight Pointelle Cardigan
With Long Sleevess  received Neavy blue stupid kind of sweater.

SKU Number 1010000021922  order Basicxx Toddler Girls - Tops  and received
some other item which is pink color.

looks like warehouse was blind when they are trying to pack? or they just
follow they SKU number and nothing else what is this?

I placed another order on same day ( it was my mistake to order from you )
order number 200004785

i got same email some of the items are removed from shipment but when i
check your website it was showing in stock what is this?

and got an email 21 SAR amount credit into my account If item cancel or
returned from your side why money is not returned to my credit card ? I m
not the one who return this item you are the one who cancel these items so
money should be transfer to my credit card because i will not use this
balance in future.

Purchasing domain from online and start selling online is easy try to be a
professional online seller open your eyes when try to pack the item please
verify what customer ordered and what you are delivering.

By the way support team on phone was very good but social media team never
answer my messages.

Wish you best of luck with your business.

From
Kamran iqbal
00966-581766887