Subject: Pending Returns
From: Angela LaCombe <[email-masked]>
To: Sami Ben Younes <[email-masked]>, "Eman Sharafeldein" <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud Hossameldin Hamed Abdelmagid <[email-masked]>, Majed Alkanad <[email-masked]>, Ahlem Banaouas <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 22:03:36 +0530 (IST)

Hey guys. 

It's now been 10 days and I this still haven't gotten an update on this. I want this worked, updated and sent to me by the end of shift. 

If you have any questions, please ask. 

Subject: RE: E-Commerce Returns of Feb 2016 & Before - Long Pending Cases
From: "Thameem " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Angela LaCombe'" <[email-masked]>, "'Basicxx'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mushtaque M'" <[email-masked]>, "'Angela LaCombe'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 10:01:36 +0300

Dear All, 

Any news of our below email request, its only 14 Customers to be contacted.
Please expedite. 

Thanks & Regards

Thameemul Ansari

Logistics Executive

Tel

: +966 112078490 Ext - 720

Mobile

: +966 542078134

Email

:  [email-masked]

P.O. Box

: 9874, Riyadh - 11413, KSA

Website

: www.basicxx.com <http://www.basicxx.com/> 

Together Everyone Achieves More

 

From: Thameem [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 10:37 AM
To: Angela LaCombe <[email-masked]>; 'Basicxx' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked];
[email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Mushtaque M <[email-masked]>; Angela LaCombe
<[email-masked]>
Subject: E-Commerce Returns of Feb 2016 & Before - Long Pending Cases
Importance: High

Dear Support Team, 

Please find attached sheet with details of 14 Returns of months Feb 2016 and
before, these are still pending as per our records. 

We would request support team to contact customer personally and get to know
if they still need to return the items to our WH & mark remarks on the excel
sheet as per below mentioned. 

We emphasis to follow the following steps while checking with these
customers : 

1)      IF THE CUSTOMER IS NOT AVAILABLE IN PHONE:

a.       Call the customer and get the feedback, if customer not pick the
phone in the morning hours. 

b.      The next day i.e. the second day call the same customer on the
afternoon, still if they did not pick up

c.       The very next day i.e. the third consequent day call the customer
in the evening hours, still they did not pick up. 

d.      Please shoot an email to enquire on their returns. If in the next 2
days no reply from customer please make remarks the case as "SHORT CLOSE"

2)      IF THE CUSTOMER IS AVAIALABLE IN PHONE :

a.       Kindly enquire if they still interested in returning the item, if
they express they still wish to.

b.      Kindly check if they can return their items to SMSA outlet nearby
there office / residence, if customer agree, please remark "CUSTOMER DROP IN
SMSA OUT LET "

c.       If the customer would like SMSA to pick from their door step,
please remark "SMSA TO PICK FROM CUSTOMER DOORSTEP"

We request support Team not to create any ticket for each case and send
emails separately on each of them, instead kindly work in background and
once finished the TO DO List of it, send one email with updated remarks on
the excel sheet provided, we will take it up from there for arranging its
returns for needed customers. 

RIC  : Ms. Angela              Request your good self to kindly supervise
and help us close these very old / pending returns list.  

Thanks & Regards

Thameemul Ansari

Logistics Executive

Tel

: +966 112078490 Ext - 720

Mobile

: +966 542078134

Email

:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

P.O. Box

: 9874, Riyadh - 11413, KSA

Website

: www.basicxx.com <http://www.basicxx.com/> 

Together Everyone Achieves More