Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for May 5th, 2016 at 1:50 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 01:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi subirlsm,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26565156033-40369248630/).

---
#borderlinx-team
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26565156033-40369248630/archives/borderlinx-team/p1462375603000078

Lsm India (8:56 PM, May 4th)
Hello Guys,

IMP UPDATES ON BATTERY SHIPMENT

Please check with Hub, if the battery is PG due to new policy or old
policy before escalating to L3 for free return etc.. 

This is IMP.

Regards

Re-Allocation of Team

L2 - @anandb (primary)& @subirlsm (backup)
Claims- @anandb (primary) & @jaspal (backup)
Concierge- @mariacarito (primary) & anandb  (backup)
Returns - Sumit (primary) & @dhananjaymishra (primary)
Special queues- @jaspal (primary) & @dhananjaymishra (primary)

Good luck guys!

* * *

Also, since 10:05pm on Apr 21, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 1676 messages in 30 channels, 128 files uploaded by thirteen
different people and 32 comments on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-21429acccd-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-3b211c95bd-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-1863b47a78-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-bbef8e35a6-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-d9c0dbe88c-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-93d494836f-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.