Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for May 2nd, 2016 at 4:50 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 04:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi subirlsm,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26565156033-39392326545/).

---
#roster-leave-request
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26565156033-39392326545/archives/roster-leave-request/p1462186667000044

Lsm India (4:27 PM, May 2nd)
@sharad: Leave request for 3 days pending. Will try to adjust on next
week roster.

@subirlsm: Weekly off swap  April 10 to 9.

@majed: Additional week OFF on April 10. Son's b'day. Approved by Subir.

* * *

Also, since 10:05pm on Apr 21, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 1250 messages in 30 channels, 99 files uploaded by twelve different
people and 27 comments on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-21429acccd-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-3b211c95bd-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-1863b47a78-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-bbef8e35a6-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-d9c0dbe88c-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGM4L0Z-93d494836f-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.