Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:00 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 07:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi DJ,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26555075697-27444267799/).

---

@ahlem
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26555075697-27444267799/archives/D0TCQK9HC/p1458224279000002

ahlem (7:47 PM, Mar 17th)
hello

* * *

Also, since 10:20pm on Mar 14, when you were last in Slack, there have
been 113 messages in nineteen channels, eleven files uploaded by six
different people and eight comments on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGB27LH-1a11d85179-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGB27LH-5108fca4ef-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGB27LH-217c83f832-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGB27LH-c7c9c5b89a-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGB27LH-0d90cc7562-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SGB27LH-bd74af3fc0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.