Subject: Lsm India has invited you to join lsmindia on Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 01:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

You're invited to join the lsmindia Slack team

Slack is a messaging app for teams. It makes teamwork simpler, more
pleasant, and more productive!

Lsm India ([email-masked]) sent you this invitation.

Just a heads-up: The sender of this invitation hasn't validated their
email with us yet, so there's a chance it isn't actually from them. If
you weren't expecting this invitation, you should check with the sender
before accepting.

Join team:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/invite/MjY1NDI4Njc2NTItMTQ1Nzk0MzA2Ny02NDUwZGI5YzY3

Your team's Slack domain is:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com

Your sign-in email is:
[email-masked]

Want to download the app? Available for both mobile and desktop:
https://slack.com/downloads