Subject: Fwd: SMSA Pending Return Requests
From: Angela LaCombe <[email-masked]>
To: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 08:42:51 +0530 (IST)

Hey there. 

Thameem sent this over, so the return stuff is a little easier to understand. You've got the label attachements in the other message so, we should be good to go. I've gone through and put a bunch of the old pending issues into open to be worked. We have to get these cleaned, or at least attempted to be resolved asap. 

Thanks, 

Angela 

From: "thameem" <[email-masked]> 
To: "angela" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mushtaque" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 1:39:46 PM 
Subject: RE: SMSA Pending Return Requests 

Hi, 

I have summarized the email content on below table, Please update us the status & action taken on my below email & its comments against each return orders : 

Sl No 	

ORDER # 	

SUPPORT TICKET # 	

Comments 	

ACTION / REQUEST WITH SUPPORT TEAM 	

STATUS 

1 	

200001679 	

Ticket # 546 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

2 	

1400000228 	

Ticket # 601 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

3 	

200001280 	

Ticket # 604 	

Ret AwB # 290000074087 its Return Pick up done & reached wh 	

COMPLETED 

4 	

1400000376 	

Ticket # 1400 	

Ret Awb # 215002883390 attached 	

5 	

200001171 	

Ticket # 691 	

Ret Awb # 215003793066 attached 	

6 	

1400000332 	

Ticket # 693 	

Ret Awb # 215002888673 attached 	

7 	

1400000399 	

Ticket # 704 	

Ret Awb # 215003363734 attached 	

8 	

1400000384 	

Ticket # 705 	

Kindly recheck with customer if they need any returns still and inform to generate return AWB 	

9 	

1400000358 	

Ticket # 725 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

10 	

1400000389 	

Ticket # 730 	

Ret Awb # 215002002251 attached 	

11 	

1400000381 	

Ticket # 735 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

12 	

1400000388 	

Ticket # 736 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

13 	

200001148 	

Ticket # 744 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

14 	

200001247 	

Ticket # 771 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

15 	

200001149 	

Ticket # 789 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

16 	

1400000424 	

Ticket # 800 	

Ret Awb # 215002233879 attached 	

17 	

200001318 	

Ticket # 826 	

Ret Awb # 215003550998 attached 	

18 	

1400000416 	

Ticket # 838 	

Ret Awb # 215003777678 attached 	

19 	

1400000473 	

Ticket # 891 	

Ret Awb # 215002232231 attached 	

20 	

1400000424 	

Ticket # 801 	

Ret Awb # 215002233879 attached 	

21 	

1400000463 	

Ticket # 812 	

Not on my records 	

please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 	

Await your urgent reply. 

Thanks & Regards 

Thameemul Ansari 

Logistics Executive 

Tel 	

: +966 112078490 Ext - 720 

Mobile 	

: +966 542078134 

Email 	

: [email-masked] 

P.O. Box 	

: 9874, Riyadh - 11413, KSA 

Website 	

: www.basicxx.com 

	

T ogether E veryone A chieves M ore 

From: Thameem [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:07 AM 
To: 'Angela LaCombe' <[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Mushtaque M' <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: SMSA Pending Return Requests 
Importance: High 

Hi, 

Please note my comments against each order # / Ticket # and its corresponding return awb attached on this email : 

Order # 200001679/ Ticket # 546 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 1400000228 / Ticket # 601 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 200001280 / Ticket # 604 Ret AwB # 290000074087 its Return Pick up done & reached wh 
Order # 1400000376 / Ticket # 1400 Ret Awb # 215002883390 attached 
Order # 200001171 / Ticket # 691 Ret Awb # 215003793066 attached 
Order # 1400000332 / Ticket # 693 Ret Awb # 215002888673 attached 
Order # 1400000399 / Ticket # 704 Ret Awb # 215003363734 attached 
Order # 1400000384 / Ticket # 705 Kindly recheck with customer if they need any returns still and inform to generate return AWB 
Order # 1400000358/ Ticket # 725 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 1400000389 / Ticket # 730 Ret Awb # 215002002251 attached 
Order # 1400000381 / Ticket # 735 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 1400000388/ Ticket # 736 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 200001148 / Ticket # 744 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 200001247 / Ticket # 771 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 200001149/ Ticket # 789 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 1400000424 / Ticket # 800 Ret Awb # 215002233879 attached 
Order # 1400000424 / Ticket # 801 Ret Awb # 215002233879 attached 
Order # 1400000463 / Ticket # 812 Not on my records please resend the request to generate Return Awb & send 
Order # 200001318 / Ticket # 826 Ret Awb # 215003550998 attached 
Order # 1400000416 / Ticket # 838 Ret Awb # 215003777678 attached 
Order #1400000473 / Ticket # 891 Ret Awb # 215002232231 attached 
Order # 1400000439 / Ticket # 903 Ret Awb # 215002687530 attached 
Order #200001613/ Ticket # 924 Ret Awb # 215003687990 attached 
Order # 1400000402 / Ticket # 935 Ret Awb # 215001607912 attached 
Order # 200001503 / Ticket # 940 Ret Awb # 215003395867 attached 
Order # 200001318/ Ticket # 948 Ret Awb # 215003550998 attached 
Order # 200001717 / Ticket # 979 Ret Awb # 215003018467 attached 
Order # 1400000529 / Ticket # 980 Ret Awb # 215001483517 attached 
Order # 200001609 / Ticket # 989 Ret Awb # 215001455467 attached 
Order # 1400000558 / Ticket # 991 Ret Awb # 215002011980 attached 
Order # 1400000449 / Ticket # 993 Ret Awb # 215002129296 attached 
Order # 1400000558 / Ticket # 1024 Ret Awb # 215002011980 attached 
Order # 200001770 / Ticket # 1067 Ret Awb # 215003190446 attached 
Order # 200000996 / Ticket # 1134 Ret Awb # 215002242210 attached 
Order # 1400000169 / Ticket # 1164 Ret Awb # 215002745411 attached 
Order # 200001391 / Ticket # 1167 Ret Awb # 215001952710 attached 

Order # 200001678/Ticket # This was picked up from SMSA but, we have no return tracking number and the refund hasn't been applied to the customers order yet. Please research and have credit issued asap. My Comment – Will check with WH are reconfirm on it. 

Order # 1400000529/ Ticket # 826--Same issue as above My Comment – Will check with WH are reconfirm on it. 

Kindly contact customers & inform customer to return the item with provided SMSA AWB to the SMSA retail outlet available near customers Residence / Office. Once the returned item has reached our WH we will check it & we will inform our Dxb team to return its value on customers Basicxx online account. 

Please inform us the outcome on this email itself as a report so we can have track of these long standing separately & closely monitor its further developments, we need to bring this list down to zero at the earliest. 

Thanks & Regards 

Thameemul Ansari 

Logistics Executive 

Tel 	

: +966 112078490 Ext - 720 

Mobile 	

: +966 542078134 

Email 	

: [email-masked] 

P.O. Box 	

: 9874, Riyadh - 11413, KSA 

Website 	

: www.basicxx.com 

	

T ogether E veryone A chieves M ore 

From: Angela LaCombe [ mailto:[email-masked] ] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 4:49 PM 
To: thameem < [email-masked] > 
Subject: SMSA Pending Return Requests 

Thameem, 

So....I'm in the process of cleaning up all of our pending tickets, and I stumbled upon another big group of returns we sent to SMSA that never took place. :( It's a pretty hefty list but, could you get us labels for these asap. They've been pending for weeks now. 

The good news is that this is the last of it so, it should be much easier going forward. 

Thank you for all of your help! 

Angela 

Order # 200001679/ Ticket # 546 
Order # 1400000228 / Ticket # 601 
Order # 200001280 / Ticket # 604 
Order # 1400000376 / Ticket # 1400 
Order # 200001171 / Ticket # 691 
Order # 1400000332 / Ticket # 693 
Order # 1400000399 / Ticket # 704 
Order # 1400000384 / Ticket # 705 
Order # 1400000358/ Ticket # 725 
Order # 1400000389 / Ticket # 730 
Order # 1400000381 / Ticket # 735 
Order # 1400000388/ Ticket # 736 
Order # 200001148 / Ticket # 744 
Order # 200001247 / Ticket # 771 
Order # 200001149/ Ticket # 789 
Order # 1400000424 / Ticket # 800 
Order # 1400000424 / Ticket # 801 
Order # 1400000463 / Ticket # 812 
Order # 200001318 / Ticket # 826 
Order # 1400000416 / Ticket # 838 
Order #1400000473 / Ticket # 891 
Order # 1400000439 / Ticket # 903 
Order #200001613/ Ticket # 924 
Order # 1400000402 / Ticket # 935 
Order # 200001503 / Ticket # 940 
Order # 200001318/ Ticket # 948 
Order # 200001717 / Ticket # 979 
Order # 1400000529 / Ticket # 980 
Order # 200001609 / Ticket # 989 
Order # 1400000558 / Ticket # 991 
Order # 1400000449 / Ticket # 993 
Order # 1400000558 / Ticket # 1024 
Order # 200001770 / Ticket # 1067 
Order # 200000996 / Ticket # 1134 
Order # 1400000169 / Ticket # 1164 
Order # 200001391 / Ticket # 1167 

Order # 200001678/Ticket # This was picked up from SMSA but, we have no return tracking number and the refund hasn't been applied to the customers order yet. Please research and have credit issued asap. 

Order # 1400000529/ Ticket # 826--Same issue as above