Subject: Re: Please create Zimbra login Ids under China group
From: Jitendra Sharma <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Cc: admin <[email-masked]>, shefali magan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 17:17:51 +0530 (IST)

Hi, 

The Zimbra I.D's have been created for following agents in china group as said-- 

1)-Brian Xu with username--brian and password--User@1234 
2)-Juan Cheng with username--juan and password--User@1234 
3)-Lily Duan with username--lily and password--User@1234 

Regards, 
Jitendra. 

From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Jitendra Sharma" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "admin" <[email-masked]>, "shefali magan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 3:40:50 PM 
Subject: Please create Zimbra login Ids under China group 

Brian Xu - [email-masked] 
Juan Cheng- [email-masked] 
Lily Duan - [email-masked] 

Regards