Subject: LTK1221604824336X
From: Maria Carolina <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 18:18:18 +0530 (IST)

Please check. 

LTK1221604824336X 

Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:03 AM Transferred In Ticket was transferred to 'Maria Carolina'. 
Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:03 AM Transfered Out Ticket was transferred out by 'Eman Sharafeldein'. 
Thursday, February 4, 2016 7:59 AM Taken Ticket was taken by 'Eman Sharafeldein'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 11:50 PM Transferred In Ticket was transferred to 'Eman Sharafeldein'. 
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 11:50 PM Transfered Out Ticket was transferred out by 'Subir Chakma'. 
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 11:50 PM Taken Ticket was taken by 'Subir Chakma'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:00 AM Returned to Queue Ticket was re-entered to the 'BX-EN-L1' queue by the system because a time-out occurred. 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:56 PM Taken Ticket was taken by 'Dhananjay Mishra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 5:00 PM Transferred In Ticket was transferred to 'Dhananjay Mishra'. 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 5:00 PM Transfered Out Ticket was transferred out by 'Subir Chakma'. 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 5:00 PM Taken Ticket was taken by 'Subir Chakma'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:54 PM Auto Acknowledge Acknowledgement sent. 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:54 PM Escalated Ticket was escalated. 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:54 PM Created Ticket created.. Skill BX-EN-L1 
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:54 PM Incoming Message New incoming message from 'Lessie M. Gatpolintan'.