Subject: VIP Players records of 28.12.2015
From: Michael Cadnel Evrard N Matongbada <[email-masked]>
To: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ramananda " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 22:02:40 +0530 (IST)

Hi Subir Sir, 

Find below the VIP Players records of today 28.12.2015 

Name :Brahimh (POKER) 

Type of query :player came on chat asking for his withdrawal and want all of then on his Neteller, 

Action taken : checked with Senior and informed player that we can not do it on his Neteller but on 
his card as it is bank holiday and transaction team not avaialable , player was not happy and wants 
us to process a withdrawal of $2000 on his card, what has been done,also he asked about rake race promotion 
and has not received any email regarding this so informed him that we'll check with the card room team to see 
if they have a rake race promotion going and we'll get back to him by email once they have checked, escalate to security team 

Status : Resolved 

Date : 28.12.2015 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Name :ltviper (POKER) 

Type of query :How much he has raked this month 

Action taken : informed player of how much he has raked so far in December 

Status : Resolved 

Date : 28.12.2015 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Name :EVEY15 (POKER) 

Type of query :How much he has raked this month 

Action taken : informed player of how much he has raked so far in December 

Status : Resolved 

Date : 28.12.2015