Subject: Re: HELP:-DELAY RESPONSE FROM DHL UK
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: "Gelna Genosolango" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 21:16:45 +0530 (IST)

Please call the office of claims dept direct if you don't get email response. 

From: "Gelna Genosolango" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:11:25 AM 
Subject: HELP:-DELAY RESPONSE FROM DHL UK 

Hi Subir sir, 

Please find the lists of the complete tickets in level 2 from which DHL UK takes a long time to reply. Normally, the response is within 24 working hours and 48 working 
hours is the maximum time we receive a response. Before when it was the representative Samantha Ex XXX was handling those email, we always get a response in a timely manner. But, now that it's Grant Carter, response takes few days, not just 2 working days but longer than that resulting delay of getting the cases resolved. 

LTK1221604620000X - Duty/Tax confirmation from DHL. Initiallyinquired DHL UK on 3rd of Dec but until now he can't provide an aswenr and he even advised us to phone 
their accounting department which didn't happen before when it was Samantha whose handling the tickets. 

He replied on 4th and I replied to him on the same day. I got his response on 15th Dec and that is 11 days since my email was sent to him! That is really alarming. It 
seems he is not taking the case from Borderlinx on top priority. I'm under the impression that the reason why we have a direct email to them is for our email to be 
addressed in a timely manner. 

DHL replied 

LTK1221604692973X - The male and female figurines were damaged but not the book. We have requested DHL to deliver the package to the cs on the 16th but until now 
they have yet to deliver it and they are not responding to my email. 

I have filed a damaged claim under ticket LTK1221604681622X but as per DHL claims team they cannot offer any settlement amount yet as the package is not yet 
delivered to the cs. 

DHL UK is delaying this case and cs is already irate. 

With L3 

LTK1221604706514X -initially contacted on 14th Dec. Response from DHL UK on 15th saying he is checking it and nothing after that. Follow up was made on 17th and 
21st bot no reply until now. 

The above tickets were already escalated to level 3. Level 3 sent a follow up to DHL UK but returned the ticket back to level 1 queue. What should I do? 

L3 emailed dhl already 

Regards, 
Gelna