Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:31:26 +0530 (IST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: LTK111530195762964X
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Kushal <[email-masked]>, Emelyn Dunan <[email-masked]>, "Gaurav Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Prem k . Goyary" <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar <[email-masked]>, "Ramananda " <[email-masked]>, Romesh Singh <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:31:22 +0530 (IST)

Good afternoon! 

Just a feedback on the last comments sent to the customer that mentions the Senior Management as the ones who have taken the last decision: please, can we make sure that the team never say something like that in future as it is of course a very negative thing to say? 

Thanks 

Gaetano