Subject: BLX Newsletter
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Ashok katoch <[email-masked]>, Tushar Raina <[email-masked]>, Subhash Kumar <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>, Ankit Tandon <[email-masked]>, Rajeev kandpal <[email-masked]>, Abhay Kumar <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:30:01 +0530 (IST)

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Borderlinx 
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:14 PM 
To: Saurabh Dadu 
Subject: The "It" Bag: our Selection of this must have wardrobe accessory 

	

If you can't read this mail please click here 

	

ONE WORLD AVENUE - CROSS BORDER MARKETPLACE	

	

	

	

WHAT'S NEW	

WOMEN	

MEN	

BRANDS	

	

	

A handbag always has been, and always will be, a women’s ultimate fashion accessory. A great handbag is the essential building block of a complete, functional and stylish wardrobe. After this year’s international fashion month, the verdict for this season’s top picks is in. Think shearling, animal prints, and lovely fall colors all in soft leather. The hottest styles for 2012 / 2013 are the oversized clutch and the classic saddlebag. 
Shop our exclusive collection of Chloé handbags to find the bag of your dreams. You can also dress-up your wardrobe with our preferred selections of Nixon Watches, Burberry sunglasses, Etro scarves, Kenzo footwear and Marcy by Marc Jacobs Polo Shirts. 	

	

	

	

Nixon Watches	

Chloe Handbags	

Kenzo Footwear

	

	

Etro Scarves	

Marc By Marc Jacobs	

Burberry Sunglasses

	

	

Total Cost Guaranteed	

Buyer protection	

100% authentic brands

	

	

Love fashion? So do we!

	

	

Shop on Oneworldavenue.com

	

If you do not wish to receive our One World Avenue newsletter, please click here 
Please do not reply to this e-mail, if you wish to contact us, click here 

-- 
Regards , 
a kh ! L