Subject: Issue with Zee channels.
From: krishna tiwari <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>
Cc: akhil <[email-masked]>, Narry Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:22:20 +0530 (IST)

Hi Subir sir,

Please send a follow up email to T-3 informing that most of the zee channels are not working.
Either the channels are stuck with single screen or showing media failed.

Example:- 
Zee TV                   :- Media Failed
Zee TV APAC              :- Stuck, screen not moving further.
Zee Cinema USA           :- Stuck, screen not moving further.
Zee Khana Khazana        :- Stuck, screen not moving further.
Zee Jagran               :- Stuck, screen not moving further.
Zee Variasi              :- Media Failed
Zee Cinema International :- Stuck, screen not moving further.
Zee Bangla               :- Media Failed

Rest of the channels are working fine.

Thanks & Regards
Krishna