Subject: Fwd: Manual Tagging
From: ashish sharma <[email-masked]>
To: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:43:41 +0530 (IST)

Hi

18/05/2012 -- 00148007--- [email-masked] ---- Marathi package.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "ashish sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:46:36 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: Re: Manual Tagging

14/05/2012 -- 00147532 --- [email-masked] ---- Hindi Gold package.

----- Original Message -----
From: "ashish sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:29:07 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: Re: Manual Tagging

14/05/12  - 00147531 - [email-masked]    - Kannada package.

----- Original Message -----
From: "ashish sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 2:28:43 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: Re: Manual Tagging

Hi

14/05/12 - 00147516 ---- [email-masked]       --- Marathi package. 

Regards, 
A$h!$H