Subject: Smokeless Fathers Day Promo
From: Gee Jay <[email-masked]>
To: edward <[email-masked]>, marvin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], trisha <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: bernadette <[email-masked]>, nyle <[email-masked]>, akhil <[email-masked]>, subir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:15:26 +0530 (IST)

Hi all, 

Just a heads up. 

See promotion sent by SmokelessDelite to their customers. 
Not showing in the website as I checked. 

Promo starts today, but no specific date when the code expires. 

Regards, 
GJ 

***** 

Celebrate Father's Day by giving your Father the gift that can help him reduce 
his nicotine habit. 

Smokeless Delite is honoring the Father's around the World 
by giving away a 30% Off Discount Code so that you can buy your Father or 
Father-In-Law an electronic cigarette kit for him to reduce his nicotine habit. 

To start, go to www.smokelessdelite.com and select the starter kit that best fits 
your Father, and enter the coupon code- fathersday12 - and receive 30% OFF your 
entire order from Smokeless Delite , the leader in smokeless cigarettes! 

*****