Subject: New TV-Box, model 550 - Watchindia
From: Siji George <[email-masked]>
To: "Demike Reon. Camino" <[email-masked]>, Claire C <[email-masked]>, Nella Jemino <[email-masked]>, jade Cuizon <[email-masked]>, dannevy Salvador <[email-masked]>, Rizza Pearl Saure <[email-masked]>, Samir Kumar <[email-masked]>, Anshul Pannu <[email-masked]>, Sumeet Kumar <[email-masked]>, Mayank Sehgal <[email-masked]>, Krishna Tiwari <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, Ashish Sharma <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Waseem <[email-masked]>, Gaurav Tripathi <[email-masked]>, karen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ruchi Johri <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>, Gee Jay <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Bernadette Ferrer <[email-masked]>, Ankur Gupta <[email-masked]>, Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:41:31 +0530 (IST)

Hi Guys, 

As you know, the TV-Boxes that are being sent to customers are the new model, 550. 

The differences between the devices are very small, as you can see from the comparison table below. 

The main visible difference is the size & the other differences are internal & technological. 

I will get you the exact info for Size & CPU at the beginning of next week. 

	

Model 340 	

Model 550 

Size 	

Bigger 	

Smaller :) 

CPU 	

Slower 	

Faster 

Power button 	

present behind TV-Box 	

no power button. power by remote 

Interface 	

Same 	

Same 

Setup 	

Same 	

Same 

MX server 	

Same 	

Same 

Player version 	

Same 	

Same 

Network ouput 	

wired+wirless Antenna 	

wired+wirless Antenna (USB) 

Video output 	

HDMI+RCA 	

HDMI+RCA 

Remote 	

Same 	

Same 

Regards, 

Siji George