Subject: WI: New Special/Holiday Offer of the week for new customers -
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: "Demike Reon. Camino" <[email-masked]>, Claire C <[email-masked]>, Nella Jemino <[email-masked]>, jade Cuizon <[email-masked]>, dannevy Salvador <[email-masked]>, Rizza Pearl Saure <[email-masked]>, Samir Kumar <[email-masked]>, Anshul Pannu <[email-masked]>, Sumeet Kumar <[email-masked]>, Mayank Sehgal <[email-masked]>, Krishna Tiwari <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, Ashish Sharma <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Waseem <[email-masked]>, Gaurav Tripathi <[email-masked]>, karen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ruchi Johri <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>, Gee Jay <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Bernadette Ferrer <[email-masked]>, Siji George <[email-masked]>, Ankur Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 02:15:18 +0530 (IST)

Reminding everyone of our special offers of the week . 

Also, if customers say that its too expensive. You all have a sales presentation with product comparison. 
Always refer to it. 

Regards 
AKHIL 

Hi All, 

New Special Offer for New Customers. 

New Campaign – 5% discount on Mega Packs for all customers. 

We show $65 on the site – this is off the list price of $25 per month (=$300 per year). 

Special offer through Support – 10% discount. Promo code for this – Mega10Holi 

If needed an extra discount for making the customer sign on the spot – give a free channel. Promo code – Mega10Holiw1 

More offers you can give: 

· Additional channel for all yearly Mega Packs & Custom Combination, ex cluding SET, Zee TV & Zee Cinema (try this 1 st , before offering the 10% discount) 
Promo Code for giving only 1 channel: channel 
Promo Code for giving 1 channel + 10% off Mega Pack: Mega10Holiw1 

· Customers purchasing a monthly Mega Pack will be able to purchase the TV-Box at 10% discount and /or get 3 months of an additional channel free 
(Meaning - All customers can get the additional channel for 3 months, even if they have received a discount on the TV-Box.) 
Promo Code for 10% on TV-Box: Box10Holi 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards 
AKHIL