Subject: HOC update
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Ankit Tandon <[email-masked]>, Tushar Raina <[email-masked]>, Ashok Katoch <[email-masked]>, Ajay Kumar <[email-masked]>, "E. Ganin Singh" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ruchi Johri <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>, Siji George <[email-masked]>, Ankur Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:43:45 +0530 (IST)

Hi All, 

Please be updated a new language has been added to HOC "RUSSIAN". 
http://www.helponclick.com/translate.php 

Also a new plugin is supported "Drupal" just like Joomla, Xcart etc. 
http://helponclick.com/integration.php 

Canned Responses Added 

Can I integrate with Drupal? 

HelpOnClick can be integrated with Drupal. 

Please refer the guide on link below to learn more: 

http://helponclick.com/integration/drupal.html 

Which languages does HelpOnClick support? 

We offer language packs for English, Hebrew, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian and Italian at the moment. 
There will be more languages updated from time to time. You can check the status at this link: 

http://www.helponclick.com/translate.php 

However, all the texts are still manually customizable to any language from the admin. 

Regards 

Akhil