Subject: Re: SMARTSOURCE (EOT) Test of Albert Betero
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: "Albert Rox. Betero" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gee Kau <[email-masked]>, nyle <[email-masked]>, bernadette <[email-masked]>, akhil <[email-masked]>, siji <[email-masked]>, ruchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:52:53 +0530 (IST)

Hi Albert, 

Excellent score. Your LP Login ID will be sent late. 

Thanks & Regards 
Subir Chakma 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Albert Rox. Betero" <[email-masked]> 
To: "akhil" <[email-masked]>, "siji" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "ruchi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Gee Kau" <[email-masked]>, "nyle" <[email-masked]>, "bernadette" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 4:24:02 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: SMARTSOURCE (EOT) Test of Albert Betero 

Hi, 

Good Day!!! 

Please see attached SMARTSOURCE (EOT) Test 

Sincerely, 

Albert