Subject: Re: FDS EOT exam
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>
Cc: gee <[email-masked]>, bernadette <[email-masked]>, subir <[email-masked]>, norie <[email-masked]>, demike <[email-masked]>, ariel <[email-masked]>, melchezedek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:13:02 +0530 (IST)

Q3 is slightly incomplete. 

It should be "What is your Manhattan coverage area?" 

Regards 
AKHIL 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Nyle Remo" <[email-masked]> 
To: "norie" <[email-masked]>, "demike" <[email-masked]>, "ariel" <[email-masked]>, "melchezedek" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "gee" <[email-masked]>, "bernadette" <[email-masked]>, "akhil" <[email-masked]>, "subir" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 2:01:39 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: FDS EOT exam 

All, 

Below is your FDS EOT exam. Make sure to review answers and revert as soonest time. 

Name: ________ 

Date: _________ 

Q1. What is the nearest office to Bronx? 

Q2. Do you provide CDL? 

Q3. What is your Manhattan 

Q4. Can I come at xx day time at your office? 

Q5. What is your phone number? 

Thank you, 

Nyle Remo 
LSMPhil Team