Subject: Re: PKR Free Money Test
From: Ruchi Johri <[email-masked]>
To: Ankit Abrol <[email-masked]>
Cc: siji <[email-masked]>, akhil <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Jaiswal <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:02:02 +0530 (IST)

Hi Ankit, 

You cleared the free money assessment with 91.66%, very strong score. Good 
Check for the answers where you missed full information 

Ruchi 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ruchi Johri" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ankit Abrol" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2011 9:38:58 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: PKR Free Money Test 

PKR Test for Free Money Operators 

INSTRUCTIONS Total Questions: 30 

1. No personal help from any operator of PKR (Free or Real) 

2. No negative marking 

3. Copied answers from other operators will not be counted in final score. 

4. You are free to refer website, canned, KB or any other source for information. 

5. This test has to be taken very seriously which will decide your future chances of growth. 

6. Revert this sheet with answers back to me at earliest 

==================================================================================================================================== 
1. How many accounts a player can create? 1 

A. Customer can create only one account , 

==================================================================================================================================== 
2. What are the 3 primary security questions asked in any chat? What if a player answers them incorrectly? 1 

A. following information: 
- Your date of birth 
- The first line of your address 
- The answer of the security question: 
If player answer then incorrectly the we asked some more questions 
• Any deposit methods used 
• Last 4 digits of card(s) 
• Last game played 
• Date of last log-in 
• Real/Play Money account balance 
• Date of registration (though few players will remember this) 
==================================================================================================================================== 

3. Which languages can be spoken at tables? 1 

A. Customer can speak only English at tables. 
==================================================================================================================================== 

4. What do you do if player has forgotten the answer to secret question? 1 

A. We will mail the answer of securuty question on the players registered e-mail id . 

==================================================================================================================================== 
5. What post/zip codes are not accepted in PKR registration form? 1 

A. Registration form will not accept your post or zip code this is probably because it includes 3 consecutive identical characters. 

==================================================================================================================================== 

6. How to add chips while playing on a table? 1 

A. To get the more chips players need to click on the 'MORE CHIPS' button on the bottom right of the screen. 

==================================================================================================================================== 
7. How do you get more play money? 1 

A. From the Portal go to MY PKR then click Account and select play money from the drop down menu and Finally click the Request More Play Money button to reload your play money balance. 
==================================================================================================================================== 
8. What is the basic difference between Omaha and Hold'em? (.5) player has to use any two of his hole cards in omaha 
A. The basic difference between Omaha and Hold'em is - 
In Omaha each player dealt four hole cards rather than two but in hold'em each player dealt only two cards to play the game . 
==================================================================================================================================== 

9. Can a daughter contact PKR on behalf of his father for any deposit issue? 1 
A. no we can allow only the player to contact with the pkr for any deposit issue . 
==================================================================================================================================== 

10. What do you mean by FL, NL and PL? (.5) fixed limit 
A. NL-No limit 
PL- Pot limit 
FL- 
==================================================================================================================================== 
11. What side games are available within PKR game? 1 

A. -Blackjack 
-Blackjack 3D 
-caribbean Stud poker 
-Casino hold'em 
-Deal or No Deal 
-European Roulette 
-Mini Roulette 
==================================================================================================================================== 

12. What is the password to use while making a deposit? 1 

A. Player needs to confirm the Login password (for the security reasions ) while making a deposit . 

==================================================================================================================================== 
13. What is the troubleshooting for D3D error, render init? 1 

A. Please confirm the player's graphics card is on our List of Supported Graphics Cards 
player can check it in windows xp by clicking as follows 
Start>Run>type dxdiag and click on ok 
In Windows Vista click the Windows button and type “dxdiag” in the Start Search field then press Enter. Details of your card will be on the “display” tab. 

If your graphic card is not supported then update your graphic cards drivers and if it will supported and still facing the problem please send an e-mail to [email-masked] attaching the files ‘ERRORLOG.txt’ and ‘crash.dmp’ from your PKR folder (probably c:\program files\pkr) if available 

==================================================================================================================================== 

14. What router/firewall ports need to be open? 1 

A. 51330 to 51339, 
52330 to 52339, 
8018, 
58019, 
==================================================================================================================================== 

15. Which countries cannot play for real money? 1 

A. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept any players from the following countries: 

Hong Kong 
Turkey 
North Korea 
South Korea 
Vietnam 
In addition, the following countries may not play for real money on PKR, but are welcome to play for fun: 

Cuba 
Iran 
Israel 
Puerto Rico 
South Africa 
Sudan 
Syrian Arab Republic 
U.S.A (including Minor Outlying Islands and Virgin Islands) 

==================================================================================================================================== 

16. What are the withdrawal and deposit fees charged? 1 

A There is no charge for withdrawal requests over $100. For any withdrawal request that is under $100, a $2 fee will be applied. 
There is no charge for deposit request over $ 25 . for any deposit request that is under $25 , a $1 fee will be applied . 
==================================================================================================================================== 

17. What is the allowed format of password? 1 

A. The password must be consist of between 6 - 18 characters, and have at least 1 number. 
Special characters are acceptable in the poker password 

==================================================================================================================================== 

18. To which page of the PKR poker website does one direct a player who is concerned about the quality of service, impartiality and security we offer? 0, need the link here http://www.pkr.com/en/support/licensing-and-integrity/ 

A. player to open our website www.pkr.com at our site Home>support. 

==================================================================================================================================== 
19. How many days do we recommend a player to wait for delivery of shop items? 1 

A. Normally its takes a week but some time when the items are out of stock then it will take upto 4-5 weeks in the cases of delays . 

==================================================================================================================================== 

20. What is the procedure to change address of real money player? 1 

A. If customer need to change the address and customer is in same city then customer need to send the e-mail request by his/her own registered email and we will update the address . 

If customer need to change the registered city of residence then customer need to send the following documents- 
Proofs of addresses : any utility bill or bank statement showing your name and your address, one for the old address and one, dated to within 3 months, for the new address. 

If customer need to change the registered country of the residence then customer need to send the following documents - 

Copy of your ID (Passport or Driver's Licence or National ID Card - front and back). 
Copy of a utility bill (gas/electric/landline) or bank/card statement, showing your full name and current postal address which is dated and no more than 3 months old. 
Front and back copies of card(s) - ****. Please note - for your security please make sure that you hide the middle 8 digits of your card number on the front AND back of the card where visible and also hide the 3 digit security code on the back of the card. 

==================================================================================================================================== 
21. What are scheduled tournaments? 1 

A. Scheduled tournaments a are lot like a regular pokar tournament but the main point in this tournament, it will start at scheduled time which will be fixed at the time of launching. 

==================================================================================================================================== 
22. What are SNG tournaments? 1 

A. SNG stands for sit and go tournaments. Sit & Go’s are a lot like regular poker tournaments but, rather than starting at a scheduled time, they start as soon as the required number of players have signed up. 

==================================================================================================================================== 
23. Can I withdraw with my Visa card, I am from Canada.? 1 

A Yes customer can withdraw the money in visa card 
==================================================================================================================================== 
24. What are the deposit methods available at PKR? 1 

A Deposit methods available include Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Debit, Maestro, Switch, MasterCard, and Visa Electron cards; Click2Pay, Moneybookers, Neteller, Entropay, Paysafecard, ClickandBuy and Fast Bank Transfer 

==================================================================================================================================== 
25. Who is our licensing body. ? 1 

A Our licence bodies are UK and Alderney Gambling Control Commission.. 
==================================================================================================================================== 
26. What are the general symptoms of connection issue? 1 

A The customer experiences regular disconnections whilst playing. 
Other players appear as grey “ghosts”. 
The action buttons in the in-game user interface are slow to respond, (“look at cards” or the emote buttons for instance) 
The connection indicator at the table is red. 

==================================================================================================================================== 

27. What cards pair make a Royal Flush? 1 

A An Ace high straight all in same suit. 
==================================================================================================================================== 

28. Which type of tournament does not have a buy-in? 1 

A Free rolls tournaments does not have a buy-in . 
==================================================================================================================================== 

29. What all details would you ask for, if a player complaint about abuse? 1 

A user id , table id and hand id . 

==================================================================================================================================== 
30. Account closure is for how long? (0.5, 180 days for self exclusion) 

A In general case account close for the 90 days cooling off period