Subject: WI: Special offers
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: "Demike Reon. Camino" <[email-masked]>, Claire C <[email-masked]>, Nella Jemino <[email-masked]>, Trisha Perez <[email-masked]>, jade Cuizon <[email-masked]>, dannevy Salvador <[email-masked]>, Rizza Pearl Saure <[email-masked]>, Samir Kumar <[email-masked]>, Anshul Pannu <[email-masked]>, Sumeet Kumar <[email-masked]>, Mayank Sehgal <[email-masked]>, Maibam Basanta Singh <[email-masked]>, Raj Khandelwal <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Menuddin <[email-masked]>, Krishna Tiwari <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <
Cc: Ruchi Johri <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>, Gee Jay <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Bernadette Ferrer <[email-masked]>, Siji George <[email-masked]>, Ankur Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 01:51:26 +0530 (IST)

Hi All, 

As already informed about the Special offer of the day/week. 

-The price of the Economy Pack will be back to $199.99. 
-We are launching a new offer – customers who buy a Mega Pack will get 3 channels for free. This offer will last for about 1 week. 

a. Agents will not be able to offer any more additional channels free of cost with a Mega Pack 

b. We will still be able to offer customers 5% off on the Mega Hindi if they do not want to add any additional channels 

Client was asked if we can offer anything extra special apart from what is mentioned on the website and above. 

In addition to above this is what client has approved to be offered from agent side. DO NOT GO BEYOND the offers which are officially approved. 
Meaning no more adding channels at your will to induce sales. Client is tracking all sales made. 

As quoted by Neima: 

I understand your concern but at the moment I do not have an additional special offer for giving to the customers for yearly subscriptions. 

The Mega + 3 free channels is a huge savings. 

Let's have the agents explain it to the customers this way; I would like feedback from the agents about how receptive customers are to this. 

This offer will only last for about a week so, keep this in mind as well. 

For monthly subscriptions, you can give the following: 

1. 50% off ($1 per month) when choosing 2 additional channels. Promo Code: Month2 

2. 66.66% off ($2 per month) when choosing 3 additional channels. Promo Code: Month3 

Regards 
AKHIL