Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 04:16:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Late Collection // 6216075152 // 1394761
From: Nitesh Singh <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 04:16:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

With reference to order number: 6216075152, return request raised on 8/18/20 6:34 PM however, items hasn't been collected yet. 

Pickup reference shows cancelled. 

We have emailed courier team several times, however no response received. 

Tracking: 46172385350;H22B09C. 

Address: 6740 Musa Ibn Dawud, An Nuzhah, Riyadh 12471 3414 
Contact: 0503164224 

Kindly arrange a collection on priority basis. 

Thanks, 
Nitesh