Subject: Ticket Assigned - About Taly's Business Partnership
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 08:27:37 +0000

Hi nitesh singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  About Taly's Business Partnership Hello,

I hope this email finds you well   I'm reaching out to you on behalf of
Taly's company. Taly's has been producing women wears for major companies in
Europe and Gulf countries since 2015. Recently, we have increased our
production for brands in Europe countries.Our ability to produce for you
with your brand label is very broad. we would like to give you a detailed
presentation on this topic.. You may reach our company presentation in
addition. If you're interested, we'd be happy to show you our collection.

You may visit our website and instagram;

www.talys.com.tr <http://www.talys.com.tr> 

@talys

I hope we may have a chance to meet you.

All my best 

 

Kağan Koç
TALY'S
İş Geliştirme Müdürü
 <http://www.talys.com.tr/> www.talys.com.tr
05312627270

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/245996