Subject: Ticket Assigned - Duchini shoes promotion issue
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 07:27:21 +0000

Hi nitesh singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Duchini shoes promotion issue Hi guys, 

I talked to online agent and support on phone and they both confirmed the
system issue when adding the second item is doubling the price, instead of
using "buy 1 get 1" promotion.

The order I was about to do is on this page
https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/Men/Footwear/Shoes/Men%27s-Formal-Shoes
/SHOEMART-Duchini-Slip-On-Shoes/p/160270396

 

 

 

 

 

Can u please guide me what to do to use your promotion and possibly reserve
it for me?

Denis Zapolsky

0507350691

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/242641