Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund AED 342 Order No:9756337389
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 08:57:53 +0000

Hi nitesh singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund AED 342 Order No:9756337389 Dear Customer Support Team,

I am really sorry to inform you that I have been chasing the customer
service for my refund for AED 342 Order No: 9756337389 which according to
the customer service has been processed on 10th Oct 2019. But still I have
not yet receive the money in my account.

As my account under the name of Muhammad Shoaib is a regular customer
buying atleast twice in a month from online. By this service I will no
longer be ordering from Max anymore due to your service. First the order
was cancelled by you as there was an issue from the courier side due to
which the order was not delivered. I was not even informed that my order is
cancelled once I went to the application to see the status of my order.
Even you people cald me on my registered number that one item was not in
the stock so should be ship you the rest of the order or you want to cancel
it. Still insisting you to go on with the order and leave one of the item
not in the stock.For your kind information it was a gift for someone for
which I have already faced embarrassment due to your people mistake. I had
to incur more amount to buy a new one.

Know I am chasing every day calling you people for my refund. If you are
not keen to refund my amount please give me credit in my account so I can
buy other stuff.

As spoke to one of the customer service people they told to send an email
attaching your Bank Statement. Please find the attached bank statement with
the password: 4495 and the order snap shot. Please provide me evidence to
show to my bank that amount is already transferred if it's done from your
side.

I am really upset from your service and like this I will never order
anything from Max in future. I would even put on social media for what I
have faced for past few weeks. This is not a kind of service you provide to
your loyal customer.

Hope to hear from you soon related to the above issue.

Thanks and Regards,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/236481