Subject: Ticket Assigned - Engage Visitors With A Perfect Design:splashfashions.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:49:51 +0000

Hi nitesh singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Engage Visitors With A Perfect Design:splashfashions.com <div dir="ltr"><p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN" style="font-size:14pt;color:black"> </span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Dear </span><span  
style="font-family:Cambria,serif">splashfashions.com </span><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Team,</span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)"><br>
Greetings for the day!</span><span lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)"><br>
I thought of contacting you because; I found your business on online and  
would
like to discuss some business opportunities with you, which you may find
beneficial for your business. Your website needs a few changes  
(<b>aesthetically
or SEO-wise</b>) to make your website convert more visitors into leads and  
to
get it placed higher in the organic search.</span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">This
is <b>NOT</b> like one of those foreign emails you probably get in your
inbox every day. Just to be upfront, we have experienced and skilled <b>SEO
and Web Design/Development</b> team, they are committed to perform <b>White
Hat SEO</b> activities to bring organic traffic providing business
oriented creative design to our client’s website.</span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)"><br>
I would just need to know which (if not both) services you&#39;re open to  
checking
out information about, either <b>SEO or Web Design/Development</b>. Would
you be open to seeing more <b>info/quote</b> for what I would like to
accomplish?</span><span lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Please
let me know which service interests you at your own  
convenience.</span><span lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Warm
Regards,</span><span lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<div class="gmail-gb_fb gmail-gb_gb"  
style="font-weight:bold;text-overflow:ellipsis;overflow:hidden;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Roboto,RobotoDraft,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;white-space:nowrap">Alex  
Roy</div><br class="gmail-Apple-interchange-newline"><p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
style="color:rgb(0,32,96);font-family:Lato,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">Digital
Marketing Consultant</span><br></p><p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:normal;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><b><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:9pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Disclaimer</span></b><span  
lang="EN-IN"  
style="font-size:9pt;font-family:Lato,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">: Thank
you for reading this. In the event that you do not wish me to contact you
again, simply send an email with remove as a subject line.</span><span  
lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:12.65pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"> </span><span lang="EN-IN"></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"  
style="line-height:12.65pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">                       -----------------R---------------</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in  
10pt;line-height:115%;font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span  
lang="EN-IN"> </span></p></div>
<p>&nbsp;</p><a style='display: block; margin: 32px 0 40px 0; padding:  
10px; font-size: 1em; text-align: center; border: 0; border-top: 1px solid  
gray; '  
href='chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gsm-mailmerge/fjimadonilpeknihlnnkbgmlmjneodgk'>powered  
by GSM. Free mail merge and email marketing software for Gmail.</a>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/236057