Subject: Ticket Assigned - 6448076442
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 15:42:50 +0000

Hi nitesh singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  6448076442 Dear team,

Had a very very bad experience with you. I went to Galleria Mall to return
two items from my order. My husband was told that items from shoe express
have to be returned to shoe express. Shoe express store is in the other
part of the city, more than half an hour away, but at Galleria they refused
to take. I called your customer support. A lady answered and she said the
same thing that shoe express has to be returned to shoe express stores and
this is the policy.

So my husband went across all the way taking 45mins to shoe express store
downtown. And guess what happens. They refuse to take the return saying
that we should return to centerpoint store.
Now you tell me what should a customer do? Taht too we are roaming around
with a baby in Tha car. My husband gets just one day off and we are roaming
around the city to make this return.
Again he went to centerpoint store, this time in downtown and they took it.
So now how can your Galleria Mall personnel, tell us wrong information,
make us go all the way to jubail city and even you customer support on
phone gave wrong information??
Absolutely horrible customer service, no idea about your own policies. That
too I told the lady on phone that it's mentioned that return can me made
for any item any store, but she said that is nit our policy. What do you
have to say for this?

I am a long time customer, lot of orders. As I have a small baby I usually
order online. Today whoel evening got wasted behind this return.

You might see under my complaints, over a year back, I asked to return a
stroller as a wrong stroller was delivered. I made so many phone calls for
so many months, and each time I was told we have escalated and we will call
you back. Now my baby is a year old, guess what till date Noone has called
me back regarding the stroller return. That's how wonderful customer
service is.
I don't really have much hope about any action being taken for this email,
but if you do, and rightly compensate a customer for all this lost tome and
money, will be a sight to see

Regards,
Cheril Dsouza

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/223393