Subject: Ticket Assigned - CLOTHING MANUFACTURER
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:54:03 +0000

Hi nitesh singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CLOTHING MANUFACTURER Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are a professional Clothing Manufacturer & Exporter with working as a
Buying & Sourcing Agent including all kind of shoes, Bags etc of our
foreign buyers in Bangladesh. We supply the Goods as our customers required
designs and materials for their wholesale and Showroom in the worldwide.

WE ARE GIVING THE BEST SUPPORT TO OUR CUSTOMERS FOR GROW THEIR BUSINESS by
Best quality, Competitive price and in time delivery.

Our Products: ALL KIND OF KNIT GARMENTS , WOVEN WEARS, DENIM/JEANS WEARS ,
ALL KIND OF JACKET , FLEECE WEARS,  SWEATERS, ALL KIND OF SHOES, BAGS  ETC
FOR MEN, LADIES, KIDS. AS PER OUR BUYERS/IMPORTERS REQUIREMENT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY inquiries, please feel free contact us.

To know more about us please visit our website
https://arfashion.com

With best Regards,

*Md. Shafiqul ALAM KHAN Zahid*
Director | Marketing, Overseas.
Mob: +8801 6810 09480

*A.R.Fashion Outfit Ltd.* arfashion.com <http://www.arfashion.com/>
Dhaka-Bangladesh.
*Telephone: +8802-5831-4691*
Social Log in: www.facebook.com/arfashion.com.bd
Email: [email-masked]

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/ARFashion-Outfit-Ltd/161642317179966>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/222110