Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cooperation Brand Giorgio Di MARE
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:33:04 +0000

Hi nitesh singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cooperation Brand Giorgio Di MARE  

Dear Sir/Madamme 

My name is Nerea , I am the sales manager of the brand 

Giorgio Di mare,  www.giorgiodimare.com  . 

We are a Yacht Fashion Club Company we have men and women apparel such as
polos t-shirt shirt sweatshirt jeans shorts dresses jackets coats vests
leather jackets ,boxers etc 

and we have presence in 63 countries .

The companies we work with are  : Zalando , Brandalley ,Privalia ,Sportlala
,Modnique ,Beyondtherack, Membershop ,Bazarchic ,Secretsales,Letsdeal ,
Showroomprivee ,Vepee ,Sportporsuit ,MyBoutique ,Deindeal , Fashionfriends
,Kupivip ,Limango , Cikiriki ,Glittio ,Mamsy ,Primeriti ,Leflair, Vex
,Mystore ,Campadre ,, Fashionup,Secretmedia ,Privatesportshop
,Brands4friends ,Eboutic ,Fashionsupreme ,Thelist ,Mysale and  etc 

 

I would love to speak with you about the possibility of a coopertion .

Please let me know if there is an interest from your side for our overstock
goods .

Best Regards , 

 

 

 

Nera Aydin 

Sales Manager 

 

Açıklama: Açıklama: logo

 

IOSB Biksan San Sit.Sos.Tes.Binası K:3

Başakşehir/İST/TURKEY

TEL     :  +90(0212) 628 19 18

Mobile :  +90(0533) 726 66 95

 <http://www.giorgiodimare.com/> www.giorgiodimare.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/221884