Subject: Re: Trackings 15/10
From: Daniele Castiglioni <[email-masked]>
To: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Karen Teles Benitez, KRTB" <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 01:31:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi Heta, 

Thank you. 

I have informed customer. 

thanks, 
Daniele 

From: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Daniele Castiglioni" <[email-masked]>, "Karen Teles Benitez, KRTB" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 16 October, 2020 13:30:13 
Subject: RE: Trackings 15/10 

Hi Daniele, 

That tracking actually belongs to ticket #105990. I updated the information. CS used a wrong reference. 

From: Daniele Castiglioni <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 16. oktober 2020 09:55 
To: Karen Teles Benitez (KRTB) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Trackings 15/10 

		

This message comes from outside of the corporate network. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the source of this e-mail and know the content is safe. 

Hi Karen, 

I have updated the Trackings. 

Below ticket# is not a warranty procedure. Can you please check if Tracking # is linked to a different ticket? 

	

105900 	

1Z609FR66867488895 

Thanks. 

Best regards, 

Daniele 

From: "Daniele Castiglioni" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Karen Teles Benitez, KRTB" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, 16 October, 2020 13:05:36 
Subject: Re: Trackings 15/10 

Hi Karen, 

I confirm I received the trackings. I check them now. 

Have a nice day and weekend you too. 

Thanks. 

Best regards, 

Daniele 

From: "Karen Teles Benitez, KRTB" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Daniele Castiglioni" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ashish Dabral" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, 16 October, 2020 13:00:49 
Subject: Trackings 15/10 

Hello Daniele, 

There are some trackings for you, hope you have a good day: 

	

Tickets 	

Trackings 

105563 	

1Z8760F30358140334 

105563 	

1Z8760F30358140334 

98009 	

1Z609FR66867488831 

105755 	

1Z8760F30358138552 

105459 	

1Z609FR66867489009 

104606 	

1Z8760F30358140343 

106827 	

1Z609FR66867488877 

107115 	

1Z609FR66867492531 

105274 	

1Z609FR66867488813 

106873 	

1Z609FR66867488644 

102400 	

1Z609FR66867488948 

105968 	

1Z609FR66867488902 

106995 	

1Z609FR66867488911 

104754 	

1Z609FR66867486986 

106499 	

1Z8760F30358138454 

105900 	

1Z609FR66867488895 

105998 	

1Z8760F30358138392 

106834 	

1Z609FR66867489036 

106043 	

1Z8760F30358138383 

106895 	

1Z609FR66867488920 

107039 	

145747458150 

107062 	

145747458881 

106579 	

145747458160 

	

Best regards, 

Karen Teles Benitez 
Student Assistant 
+45 7242 1736 

	

Sennheiser Communications A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark 

	

[ https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eposaudio.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Chnyr%40eposaudio.com%7Cb232499b06b64cdc512208d871a8bd6c%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637384316831721864&sdata=dJH8YfRZjfj4996fEBucWN5r6UmwTxUf9vmMBffy2%2Fo%3D&reserved=0 | eposaudio.com ] · Follow us here 	

[ https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA&data=02%7C01%7Chnyr%40eposaudio.com%7Cb232499b06b64cdc512208d871a8bd6c%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637384316831721864&sdata=05EVrauXfNqpTaTtQqcK9XCbz%2BwpghJ7iWQ4K1MdUkY%3D&reserved=0 ] [ https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FEpos_audio&data=02%7C01%7Chnyr%40eposaudio.com%7Cb232499b06b64cdc512208d871a8bd6c%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637384316831731859&sdata=tYpNiPkucZwe5xpMPvwzz3GXtTpw3zI%2BvYDb2tVN1zk%3D&reserved=0 ] [ https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Feposaudio%2F&data=02%7C01%7Chnyr%40eposaudio.com%7Cb232499b06b64cdc512208d871a8bd6c%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637384316831731859&sdata=ZPJGvYqFJERKUlcx5BhmmOcTMbkRtJp71sdkzjefxFw%3D&reserved=0 ] 

​