Subject: Updates to Uber’s Privacy Notice
From: "Uber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 22:40:12 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 

 

 

 Privacy Notice Update

As we launch new features and services, we want you to have the latest information regarding the personal data we collect and how we use it. So, effective December 12, 2019, we’re updating our Privacy Notice to provide current information regarding our privacy practices, including:

 

•
 More details about the data we collect, how we use it, and your rights and choices regarding your data

•
Information about our data collections and uses for JUMP, Uber’s on-demand bicycle and scooter service

•
 Updated information regarding the data controller for your data, based on where you use our services

To learn about our data practices in detail, see our updated <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/notice" target="_blank">Privacy Notice</a> or our <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/overview" target="_blank">privacy page</a>.

 Thank you,

The Uber Team

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3dd2a2d949d34b94ab48bd00a723cf53c8be9f7030cde0f11303271db3dc9bbe4512b3a14712273f30a798660449b48646b85b5d884e996b 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3dd2a2d949d34b94a81d869355b87bdb6c6a126c9d53858ad85c130afffcd015aee09c8611596c7befa6852da6ca696f65d99883753b2b42 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=334ff9a31e55bdcb635241ff9dbdf6d919bf53e67cf7a23bc2a0e909ce7899ace4dbf378031c50cb0f505e4f6e40b68bd9d0e2e4e4a9b12930bb2fba33ecc511d35024ed04ae29350ae76982966bf118 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3dd2a2d949d34b94fcc1cfcc7a502c7a4374b5d6337e73e7f3b51aac0ab903b63ac67989b286fb50a9280dc7b1dadd95cbd978d5b785073e 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb36cfa8fb94d1cdbe04e2d071229fbe717da0902e82f0fe76b33944be951afb232e892ec85f0af9d47538cffa25b75644b387ed235da56f 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb36cfa8fb94d1cd15924d9c659aff53ba8c2d9355ee785d055871a855d3b60b8da07d94cef0f96ca13cc3dd42d2e5909ad27752d89987e4 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb36cfa8fb94d1cda2d2016bb179e1fa100d5588bbe69983c914b65a4e682fc0e9860b70da72137e82f7e1b094f5c362d61d281ff5d1376c 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb36cfa8fb94d1cd196c964b05a38f5494bbcf2dd4422beb4943504412463ea03e5cbecfda04c667ae1503d47fe49661c2085a12dd286e8f 

 

 Uber B.V. 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb36cfa8fb94d1cd8328ccc8a7aa635fc635d892bea41ce9cb3c2e5034eec25452108ddc9516c18965d3649ac19592fa5d4990e1713e3470 
Uber.com