Subject: Quality Report 26/09/2019
From: Parvez Alam <[email-masked]>
To: Daniele Castiglioni <[email-masked]>, Natalia Cabrera Castilla <[email-masked]>, Sadaf Jamil <[email-masked]>, Butila Sasi Yannick <[email-masked]>, Tommaso Nisi <[email-masked]>, Vipin Rawat <[email-masked]>, Becho Davy Jaures <[email-masked]>, "Kalimasi Akonga, Marvin" <[email-masked]>, Neeti Sharma <[email-masked]>, Daniel Lupini Ndala <[email-masked]>, Dao Mohammed <[email-masked]>, Kokora Laurel <[email-masked]>, Matondo Blessing <[email-masked]>, Va
Cc: Sankarshan Rajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 03:03:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

PFB the quality report for the audits conducted on 26/09/2019: 

UserName 	#Audited 	#contacts with error 	%contacts with error 
DANIELE.CASTIGLIONI 	4 	3 	75.00% 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	11 	4 	36.36% 
SADAF.JAMIL 	4 	1 	25.00% 
BUTILA.YANNICK 	5 	1 	20.00% 
TOMMASO.NISI 	17 	4 	23.53% 
VIPIN.RAWAT 	5 	4 	80.00% 
BECHO.JAURES 	7 	1 	14.29% 
KALIMASI.MARVIN 	2 	1 	50.00% 
NEETI.SHARMA 	9 	2 	22.22% 
DANIEL.NDALA 	4 	

DAO.MOHAMMED 	1 	

KOKORA.LAUREL 	4 	

MATONDO.BLESSING 	4 	

VALERIA.JULIA 	1 	

UserName 	WorkItemID 	NoteID 	Error Type 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	17491119 	41347427 	Agent used poor grammar and/or spelling 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	17491521 	41337043 	Agent did not recategorize the case to an appropriate enquiry source 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	17491521 	41337043 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
BECHO.JAURES 	17491536 	41335423 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
BUTILA.YANNICK 	17491536 	41384183 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
DANIELE.CASTIGLIONI 	17490303 	41363701 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
DANIELE.CASTIGLIONI 	17491195 	41364106 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	17491590 	41391013 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
SADAF.JAMIL 	17447644 	41222277 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
TOMMASO.NISI 	17491541 	41336352 	Guarantee Claim Ticket not received process not followed 
TOMMASO.NISI 	17491541 	41338792 	Guarantee Claim Ticket not received process not followed 
TOMMASO.NISI 	17491541 	41364777 	Guarantee Claim Ticket not received process not followed 
DANIELE.CASTIGLIONI 	17449744 	41301557 	Agent contacted the customer but did not resolve the case when required 
NEETI.SHARMA 	17491635 	41338481 	Agent attempted to call the customer or answered an inbound call and exited the case without sending a resolution or summary by email 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	17491119 	41347427 	Agent did not get TL approval to free-type 
KALIMASI.MARVIN 	17473891 	41292466 	Agent used poor grammar and/or spelling 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	17491590 	41336112 	Agent did not address all of the customer's queries 
NEETI.SHARMA 	17491472 	41336081 	Agent did not select the most appropriate blurb to answer the query which then resulted in further questions 
TOMMASO.NISI 	17491100 	41366428 	Agent used poor grammar and/or spelling 
VIPIN.RAWAT 	17490268 	41336418 	Agent did not recategorize the case to an appropriate enquiry source 
VIPIN.RAWAT 	17491139 	41339490 	Agent did not address all of the customer's queries 
VIPIN.RAWAT 	17491200 	41346887 	Agent did not recategorize the case to an appropriate enquiry source 
VIPIN.RAWAT 	17491685 	41335495 	Agent did not recategorize the case to an appropriate enquiry source 

Kind Regards 
Parvez Khan