Subject: Quality Report
From: Parvez Alam <[email-masked]>
To: Kokora Laurel <[email-masked]>, Jacques Lundja <[email-masked]>, Matondo Blessing <[email-masked]>, Sadaf Jamil <[email-masked]>, Vijender Sharma <[email-masked]>, Daniele Castiglioni <[email-masked]>, Dao Mohammed <[email-masked]>, Becho Davy Jaures <[email-masked]>, Butila Sasi Yannick <[email-masked]>, Daniel Lupini Ndala <[email-masked]>, "Kalimasi Akonga, Marvin" <[email-masked]>, Natalia Cabrera Castilla <[email-masked]>, Tommaso Nisi <
Cc: Sankarshan Rajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 04:49:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

PFB the quality audits conducted on 25/09/2019: 

UserName 	#Audited 	#contacts with error 	Avg.Quality Score 
KOKORA.LAUREL 	1 	1 	0.00% 
JACQUES.LUNDJA 	1 	1 	63.00% 
DANIELE.CASTIGLIONI 	1 	1 	79.00% 
MATONDO.BLESSING 	5 	4 	82.80% 
SADAF.JAMIL 	18 	6 	91.00% 
VIJENDER.SHARMA 	13 	3 	93.77% 
DAO.MOHAMMED 	7 	1 	97.00% 
BECHO.JAURES 	4 	
	100.00% 
BUTILA.YANNICK 	3 	
	100.00% 
DANIEL.NDALA 	2 	
	100.00% 
KALIMASI.MARVIN 	4 	
	100.00% 
NATALIA.CABRERA 	11 	
	100.00% 
TOMMASO.NISI 	10 	
	100.00% 
VALERIA.JULIA 	1 	
	100.00% 
VIPIN.RAWAT 	6 	
	100.00% 

UserName 	WorkItemID 	Error Type 
KOKORA.LAUREL 	17491839 	Case (emails/calls) and escalations where work items are wrapped up without taking any action 
JACQUES.LUNDJA 	17467198 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
MATONDO.BLESSING 	17466006 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
SADAF.JAMIL 	15246205 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
SADAF.JAMIL 	15246205 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
SADAF.JAMIL 	15246205 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
SADAF.JAMIL 	17384121 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
VIJENDER.SHARMA 	17468209 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
VIJENDER.SHARMA 	17468516 	Agent did not call although banner was in place on the order to make a call 
DANIELE.CASTIGLIONI 	17492752 	Agent contacted the customer but did not resolve the case when required 
DAO.MOHAMMED 	17468548 	Agent contacted the customer but did not resolve the case when required 
MATONDO.BLESSING 	17466006 	Agent did not investigate the case correctly resulting in the wrong resolution 
MATONDO.BLESSING 	17492140 	Agent contacted the customer but did not resolve the case when required 
akansha.kwatra 	17464836 	Agent did not recategorize the case to an appropriate enquiry source 
MATONDO.BLESSING 	17466031 	Agent did not select the most appropriate blurb to answer the query which then resulted in further questions 
SADAF.JAMIL 	17492789 	Agent did not recategorize the case to an appropriate enquiry source 
SADAF.JAMIL 	17492804 	Agent did not address all of the customer's queries 
VIJENDER.SHARMA 	17468538 	Agent did not recategorize the case to an appropriate enquiry source 

Kind Regards 
Parvez Khan