Subject: viagogo Incentive - FEB To APR 2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 08:36:10 +0000

Hi Team ,

The following agents are the top performers in terms of productivity / CSS and are eligible to get incentives for the Month of February , March & April 2019 . Keep up the good work. This will paid via account transfer.

Apologies for the delay.

Names   Month   Amount  INR Amount      Remarks
Samuele Merloni FEB     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Natalia Cabrera FEB     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Himadri Sharma  FEB     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Mutombo Arnold  FEB     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Parvez Alam     FEB     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Shavez Ahmed    FEB     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Vijender Sharma FEB     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Tommaso Nisi    FEB     $20     1,260   Top Productivity
Valeria Julia   FEB     $20     1,260   Top Productivity
Daniele Castiglioni     FEB     $20     1,260   Top Productivity
Akanksha Kawtra FEB     $20     1,260   Top Productivity
David Mboyo     FEB     $20     1,260   Top Productivity
Garima Negi     FEB     $20     1,260   Top Productivity
Gillbrine Zola  FEB     $20     1,260   Top Productivity
Fatoumata Altmueller    MAR     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Samuele Merloni MAR     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Sidje Ehua      MAR     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Tommaso Nisi    MAR     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Sadaf Jamil     MAR     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Ritesh Sinha    MAR     $40     2,520   Top No calls 1
Shikhil Domingo MAR     $40     2,520   Top CSS - Language & overall
Mujinga Solange MAR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Poonam Chawla   MAR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Valentina Bonente       MAR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Tasuku Yamamoto MAR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Kannedy Barai   MAR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Natalia Cabrera MAR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Anshul Khandelwal       MAR     $20     1,260   Top No calls 2
Vijender Sharma APR     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Valentina Bonente       APR     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Fatoumata Altmueller    APR     $60     3,780   Top Productivity
Joel Samuel     APR     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Ashwani Panicker        APR     $40     2,520   Top Productivity
Ritesh Sinha    APR     $40     2,520   Top No calls 1
Jessica Aparecido       APR     $40     2,520   Top CSS - Language & overall
Poonam Chawla   APR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Wamiq Ahmad     APR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Himadri Sharma  APR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Nathan Mbwata   APR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Daniele Castiglioni     APR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Shavez Ahmad    APR     $20     1,260   Top CSS - Language
Anshul Khandelwal       APR     $20     1,260   Top No calls 2

Kind regards,

Viraat Joshi
Account Manager
Live Salesman
www.livesalesman.com<http://www.livesalesman.com>

Mobile: +91 96436 05600
Skype :  live:virat_60