Subject: ✨Introducing UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 00:23:15 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Your UberExecutive has arrived

 Hey Daniele, UberExecutive is exclusively designed for business travellers like you. Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need. 

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides. 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d177129cd580529357f756e86cf235599dff5591f720d5893fdbe5138cd9847e479ca7d0e693cd7cc8e9b79d0883b51310e706 
Try UberExecutive 

 Executive comes with a host of benefits 

 Price protection 

 Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always. 

 Zero cancellation fees 

 Sometimes plans change! UberExecutive ensures you are charged no cancellation fee. 

 Priority support 

 Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7. 

 Welcome rewards 

 Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers. 

Get started by using code 
EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides. 

EXEC2019

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d17712fd564bb01566817b35e89ba3b5d93f955dca31896e6cd106a1b2d74ef534f27bd7eef59b1a40a2d521ec8ffcc87dc06c 
Apply code 

 Reach out to our support team at 
[email-masked] for any questions or assistance. 

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d177126a67bd0ffd36649b54f13729dbbf491371ace1e94fef47622cb9667e91950b01b79109f413d9035e3f0357bb6c8ea2fd 
Help center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d17712daa14da44837d80e5cee31ce8634dd51a4812a964687a6e2d81ad0e18128fc23f7fda95e1a3f09dd6b72fca0b0d973ae 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=bd314c61c8ec987f7ac43ec37698288384e4eeb531a9a72260f9e25c5236e6cc4e3602dca5c9909c19fee9af7c12e6d6342d4d429d1ba648b6910b7e036e7feee9d8423773351cf4e7a27acfd7272f8b 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d17712e847de8c6addfa78c08afa7b234324ecc2f52895d539295911572fe73075f007c880968863aef7c78392107ab7dcf506 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d17712027108a98ea609259540f9d78067162cb6b345878b6fcfe39a50853d703bce20f6ba5a854bedb364bba01496dfe146de 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d177127f5b0f792a1f1691742319cc3a336f90e54c074967928aa555827ce72ceae46e342fc926d8ee30c4dff264fe18030788 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d17712b3cfcd79cff08d242c6ca2946ead33701746630865a0bd20e17ad4c2e3777271ded55e21a4efb5dc6b7f091d35aba7eb 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d177120bb0893c352976ce1882b930a2613f43103642bd7081467ef73d73b7b65713d623292f318ed417523b04a8b514d7dd63 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b5fef63150d17712fd564bb01566817b35e89ba3b5d93f955dca31896e6cd106a1b2d74ef534f27bd7eef59b1a40a2d521ec8ffcc87dc06c 
Uber.com