Subject: Urgent !- Colocation America Inc. chat transcript for LATONIA BRIDGES
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Hari Kishore. Prasad" <[email-masked]>, Rahul Pal <[email-masked]>, "Ramananda " <[email-masked]>, Romesh Singh <[email-masked]>, "Ravi Parkash . Gupta" <[email-masked]>, "Sona Kala . Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 00:42:52 +0530 (IST)

Guys, 

Please be sure to use the correct response when in chat. This below mentioned chat was simply not handled correctly. Your response to be present in the Datacenter physically does not have anything to do with Billing related question. If you do not not what invoices is then for your clarification - It is Billing statement and in Colocation it is related to billing statement of the services they are using with us. Also these needs to be redirected to [email-masked] . 

This chat was handled very poorly and going further we should not have any complain from client. Please make sure of that when handling Colocation Chats. 

Regards 
Pritish 

From: Samantha Walters < [email-masked] > 
Sent: Thursday, December 1 , 2016 12:06 AM 
To: manager; Deeksha Dadu; Saurabh Dadu 
Subject: FW: Colocation America Inc. chat transcript for LATONIA BRIDGES 

Dear Livesalesman Team, 

Please see the below conversation – the client asked about invoices and your staff said he was not in the data center? Invoices is a billing thing. Moving forward, please instruct your staff to respond accordingly. 

Thank you, 

Samantha Walters 

VP of Online Strategies 

Colocation | Dedicated Server | About Us 

Office: 818-914-4128 | Cell: 310-709-0133 

-------- Original message -------- 

From: [email-masked] 

Date: 11/30/16 10:04 AM (GMT-08:00) 

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: Colocation America Inc. chat transcript for LATONIA BRIDGES 

	

Chat Transcript 

Time of chat: 	

11/30/2016 9:43:48 AM 

Length of chat: 	

00:20:22 

Your name: 	

LATONIA BRIDGES 

Chatted with: 	

Rachel 

	

	

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Visitor information: 184.183.177.27 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/ 54.0.2840.99 Safari/537.36 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Chat for site: Colocation America Inc. 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

LATONIA BRIDGES opened session with Rachel. 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Referred By: 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

upgrade-insecure-requests: 1 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

chat_id: 63860441 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

room id: 4a163039-8c75-4095-b87d-588c200aaa9f 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

visitorlanguage: en 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Name:: LATONIA BRIDGES 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Email:: [email-masked] 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Telephone:: 5713751082 

9:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Language:: en 

9:43 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Hello, LATONIA BRIDGES . Can I help you with anything today ? 

9:43 AM 	

LATONIA BRIDGES: 	

HI 

9:43 AM 	

LATONIA BRIDGES: 	

HOW CAN I FIND MY INVOICES 

9:44 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Hi, 

9:44 AM 	

Rachel: 	

One moment please. 

9:46 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Unfortunately , I am physically not present at the Data center at this time , you may contact our support team in this regard. 

9:47 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Here you can find our contact details : https://www.colocationamerica.com/contact-us 

9:50 AM 	

Notice: 	

Visitor Exited Chat 

This transcript was delivered to you courtesy of Velaro, Inc. 

S8 

		

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. 
www.avast.com