Subject: Fwd: COVID Protocol - Acct credit
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 13:14:05 -0400

Hi Team,

Would you kindly review the voice recording of the conversation with
Tiffani to see how she was advised?

Thank you so much!

Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tiffani Santini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: COVID Protocol - Acct credit
To: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I believe I sent The email to the same address as I would’ve found it on
your website but if you didn’t receive it I may have misspelled it or
something.

I wasn’t informed that I needed to take the photo with my ID in it. The
gentleman said that $75 would be credited to my account (50% service
charge) but that the other $75 wouldn’t be credited until I provided a
photo of my positive test once I took one (it was too early to test at the
time of the call but I woke up quite sick). I would’ve taken a photo of my
test with my ID in the photo if I had known this when I took the test that
week but I went with what I was told. I’m a nursing student so I would’ve
done anything additional that I needed to In order to reschedule since I
can’t afford to throw away $140. I really didn’t have the money to spend in
the first place but desperately needed the service so I scheduled time off
from work.

I wanted to confirm that I didn’t miss anything but I just double checked
your website and it doesn’t specify the exact steps for Covid protocol in
the FAQ. I’ll attach a screenshot of what I found.

I’m not worried about the fact that the refund wasn’t processed yet (though
he told me the $75 was already credited during the phone call), I’m just
concerned with getting this resolved so that I can schedule an appointment.
I haven’t had availability with school and work so I just really need to do
so ASAP to hopefully be seen before my summer class starts. How can we get
this matter resolved?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best,
Tiffani

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 20, 2023, at 7:36 PM, Release Concierge <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Tiffani,

As I look into your account I do not see that there was any refund... I
also do not see any previous emails with you either. We do full refunds for
COVID, however it has to be a photo of the test, alongside your ID. If this
is the original photo you sent, this is probably why there wasn't a refund
done, because we need you ID with it.
Do you have another photo of the test with your ID? If so please send that
over! This has been our policy for quite some time now, but if there's any
other insight to how you contacted us that would be helpful. I want to look
into this to the best extent that I can for you.
If you prefer talking on the phone, you can always call at (508) 986-2330
extension 2.

Thank you,
Katarina K
Release Well-Being Center

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 6:42 PM Tiffani Santini <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had to call and cancel my CBD massage with Jim on 3/13/23 at 3:15pm due
> to facility Covid protocol. I provided a photo of my rapid test as soon as
> I took one as instructed via phone to have the remaining $75 credited to my
> account for future use but I still haven’t received confirmation. Can you
> please confirm that the $140 was applied in full to my account to use?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Tiffani Santini
> 774-239-9658
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>
>