Subject: Fwd: Spa day availability
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 17:30:55 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gina Bonfatti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 5:29 PM
Subject: Spa day availability
To: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>

Hi there,
I am looking to schedule a Spa day with my 3 friends. We would be a party
of 4, we'd each want to do a day of release package.  I am hoping for
Thursday, May 18 but we are flexible on dates. Some other Thursday in the
future could work too.  We are hoping for a schedule in which we get to use
the hot tub or steam room together before or after we do our services.

Ariel Dunlap would like the Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage and the
Signature Hydrafacial with dermaplaning

Julie Conlon would like Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage and Rewind the Time
Facial

Gina Balzano (me) would like a signature massage and a sensitive skin
facial.  I have a tree nut allergy so I can't use almond oil or shea or
moroccan oil, so that looks to be the best fit for me. I'd like to add the
foot scrub for my massage and understand that it will be a 30.00 upcharge.
Also I am a larger bodied person and wear size 18-20, just want to make
sure the robe will fit me, if not I’ll bring my own.  Please let me know.

Robin McManus would like a signature massage and a sensitive skin facial.

Please let me know what other info you need.  Looking forward to visiting
you,
Gina Balzano