Subject: It’s Time to Make the Impossible
From: Runway <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 20:33:38 +0000
List-Id: 7da11538dcfc72459942897aemc list <7da11538dcfc72459942897ae.648.list-id.mcsv.net>

Welcome to Runway, here’s your quick overview

View this email in your browser (https://us21.campaign-archive.com/?e=9e5ee3cb5a&u=7da11538dcfc72459942897ae&id=4184edec06)
https://runwayml.com/?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome
https://runwayml.com/?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome
https://app.runwayml.com/?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome

With 30+ AI Magic Tools, real-time video editing, collaboration, and more, Runway
is your next-generation content creation suite. Right inside your browser.

Learn more about a few of our incredible features below.
https://app.runwayml.com/custom-ai-tools?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome

AI Magic Tools (https://app.runwayml.com/custom-ai-tools?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome)

Dozens of creative tools to ideate, generate and edit content like never before. With new tools added every week.
https://app.runwayml.com/video-tools/?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome

Real-Time Collaborative Video Editing (https://app.runwayml.com/video-tools/?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome)

From basic video editing to advanced post-processing, Runway is like having your own video production studio right inside your browser.
https://app.runwayml.com/custom-ai-tools?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome

Train Your Own Models (https://app.runwayml.com/custom-ai-tools?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome)

Create your own custom generation models in minutes with no technical expertise. Just upload your images and start turning anything into everything.
Create a Project (https://app.runwayml.com/?utm_source=RunwayEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Welcome)
https://www.youtube.com/c/RunwayML https://www.instagram.com/runwayapp/ https://twitter.com/runwayml https://www.linkedin.com/company/11741116/
http://runwayml.com

2023 Runway, Inc. All rights reserved. Runway and Runway products are trademark or registered trademarks of Runway, Inc. All other product names and services may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You are receiving this email in accordance with our Privacy Policy (https://runwayml.com/privacy-policy/) .

Don’t want these emails? You can unsubscribe (https://runwayml.us21.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=7da11538dcfc72459942897ae&id=8bc108de95&e=9e5ee3cb5a&c=4184edec06)