Subject: Fwd: Important Security Alert: 3CX Desktop App
From: Julia Brasfield <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 10:11:08 -0400

Pritish,

I got this from our IT team. I realize you aren't supported by WorkSmart
but I wanted to make sure you're aware of this issue with 3CX.

Julia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: WorkSmart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 3:09 PM
Subject: Important Security Alert: 3CX Desktop App
To: <[email-masked]>

We’re aware of the recently discovered security vulnerability impacting the
3CX desktop app. We're working to mitigate the vulnerability.

We're aware of the security vulnerability within the 3CX Desktop App (used
for phone calls on your desktop). For Windows, versions 18.12.407 and
18.12.416 of the application were exposed to this attack. As of this time,
3CX is investigating any further impact of this vulnerability.

Next Steps:

   - We are unable to remediate computers that do not have WorkSmart
   agents, so we strongly encourage all users to confirm the version of the
   3CX Desktop App installed.
   - For Windows, follow these instructions
   <https://email.worksmart.com/e3t/Ctc/GD+113/cGy7x04/MWq-2_dkW0RM152hjK0z8yW1zSvF_4YXYYYN8BHR5V3lLBmV1-WJV7CgK5pW1tNGcV7ZbxmLW1gtmYV5-lHX0VCBgRM5ZY8HVVWr8Bj6bD0MHW2ZlKYc93YG2yVqTHd019X5ZxW4S_DLJ6jJJpjW10QcmM7qjzt3W8MtwRg6N9_MKW1Hjtbv3KW7T5W3VMdzJ2MLKf8W25Vhl-8t31pdW65W-Wb9d0Xm5N7L76wtqN-wBW7ZTl9c8VJNWYW4pCVZL6vJT4qN6pWCqsgYmqZVHDch951KnbsW6SYhJ27ttNsWW4bbpZw8r7ll0VG1kqW4Stt8ZW3vjB6c879nJb3lzt1>
   to confirm the installed version on your computer.
   - If you are using version 18.12.407 or 18.12.416 on Windows, please
   call *(888) 484-1012, option 1 *for remediation.
   - For Mac users, the affected versions are: 18.11.1213, 18.12.402,
   18.12.407, and 18.12.416.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

The WorkSmart Team
<https://email.worksmart.com/e3t/Ctc/GD+113/cGy7x04/MWq-2_dkW0RM152hjK0z8yW1zSvF_4YXYYYN8BHR5h3lLzNV1-WJV7CgKFhW3XYM4G4YyGjBW4gJ6M57skDnYN4Lgg5f-YW5XW41q8gV8q-xbsW2lrP_b8YW3L4W3-J--94CzRlrW677tzK57vgKWVd-yLt4588jpW7Mslrx5XSVk4W4klwF-1rkWFCW6d6NQr7DglT_W2BCLpN8PQLylW5xDmh-5w3sB_W2pzSqH4gdnNcW2q1g1t3G3jwxW7yGmJn3X9Kj_W2xVPhM2NVVxyW1gFRK56SBXXR39TG1>

-- 
Julia Brasfield

3824 Highlands Parkway SE
Smyrna, GA  30082
O:  404.262.9499 <(404)%20262-9499>
M:  4 <(803)9601763>*04.414.4420*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*www.bobsteele.com <http://www.bobsteele.com/>*