Subject: Fwd: Appointment confirmation
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 11:56:14 -0400

Hi Team,

Would you kindly follow up with Linda and let us know when this has been
completed.

Thank you :)!
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Linda Kelleher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 2, 2023 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Appointment confirmation
To: <[email-masked]>

Good morning, my daughter, Nicole DiVitto, booked a bliss pass for her and
myself for April 21. Our facials start at nine and then we have massages
directly after. She received her email confirmation and I have still not
received mine so I want to make sure you have my correct email. You can
reach me by phone if necessary at 508-472-3249. My email is
[email-masked].

Regards,
Linda