Subject: Fwd: New voicemail FROM RELEASE 15085020303 <15085020303> for 402
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 12:34:27 -0400

Hi Pritish,

Would you kindly send us Stacey W's contact information so that we can get
back to her?

Thank you so much!
Krystyjana
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: New voicemail FROM RELEASE 15085020303 <15085020303> for 402
To: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
Cc: release voicemail <[email-masked]>, Kris Waldman <
[email-masked]>

Hi Team,

Stacey W would like to know more how she can learn and teach yoga classes
and she wanted to get a callback from the appropriate person who can answe
her questions regarding this.

Regards,
Pritish

------------------------------
*From: *"GX-PBX-REPORT" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"release voicemail" <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *New voicemail FROM RELEASE 15085020303 <15085020303> for 402

Hi Release Voice Mail,

You received a message lasting 00:25 at Thu Mar 30 21:11:36 2023 from
RELEASE 15085020303 <15085020303>. This is message 89 in your voicemail
Inbox.