Subject: Pritish, please verify your email address
From: Scribd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 12:20:08 +0000

Please verify your email address Didn't create a Scribd account? Please contact 
us. 

 

 

 

 

 <https://www.scribd.com> 

 <https://www.scribd.com/> 

 Verify your email address 
 You’ve created a Scribd account associated with the following email address: 
[email-masked]. Please verify your email address by clicking the button 
below. 

Verify your email 
<https://www.scribd.com/email_verification/verify_email_redirect/3MT_46Cnngb8mdRclPtuJQ?redirect_to=https://www.scribd.com/home&sent_from=account_creation>
 
<https://www.scribd.com/email_verification/verify_email_redirect/3MT_46Cnngb8mdRclPtuJQ?redirect_to=https://www.scribd.com/home&sent_from=account_creation>

 If you didn’t create a Scribd account, please contact us 
<https://scr.bi/email>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/scribd/>  <https://www.facebook.com/Scribd/>  
<https://twitter.com/Scribd/>  <https://www.pinterest.com/scribd/>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@scribd> 

Preferences 
<https://www.scribd.com/account-settings/preferences?show_email_prefs=y> 
Contact us <https://www.scribd.com/contact> 

 This email was sent to [email-masked] 
<https://support.scribd.com/hc/articles/210129326>.
 Scribd, 460 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA 94107