Subject: Slack Terms and Policy Updates
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 12:56:27 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f4a2c3be30146c2c5e09266d002bab748bb5e590a5076fe3dbfb9e52e2ad75ff4392a653896b9ff45680d015ef8bc4197412953986a3ce4634 

Slack Terms and Policy Updates

 Hello,

We are getting in touch to let you know that we are updating the Slack Customer Terms to align with the Salesforce Main Services Agreement. This change will go into effect on 20 April 2023 if you previously agreed to our online terms as a Customer.

Please take a moment to review the 
https://slack.com/main-services-agreement 
Main Services Agreement , the 
https://slack.com/slack-supplemental-terms 
Slack Supplemental Terms , the 
https://slack.com/terms/service-level-agreement 
Service Level Agreement  (effective 20 March 2023) and related policies and documents to help understand the changes. Our goal is to streamline our policies and processes across the Salesforce family of services.

We hope that these updates make your work simpler, more pleasant and more productive.

The team at Slack

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f4f3a7081e365fdc9aa8619124a2679b1d96c8e459d813f3fd921cbf2e358cd7d69b338ff7a00201473de22a6f117801902688851f2a29d3f1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f4ef0655d25f7755016730cf8678be9ccf765db135552656bd4c2ccdb9407a89eccd6a4899d57e513122943ad934a7a6a33226f491a3ea44ba 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f49d4ff8914cd9e957c0203e4f42ad49b5ceb4a731684010488902b6ed1a80aa6c3e657bff5a679d25daadaa01ba711c7e74fa3e8de9f582c7 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f4a2cc00317f1c9f16b926877a28ce280e7aea467d3398e0efc15385de6de186eba67000c811fb5c85782a1130d3dc15e6dd6ea8e3ebf2abc5 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f4bd6c7a06890058ff5285108404a84ff2411597d883e94e2c11c580a237d89a0c953df72fd0ca42dc8bffe20864bc10944b4d4c4518b68b75 

©2023 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
415 Mission Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f4a2c3be30146c2c5e09266d002bab748bb5e590a5076fe3dbfb9e52e2ad75ff4392a653896b9ff45680d015ef8bc4197412953986a3ce4634 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f44e1e7b5af20120e6b93f49f0f0ce301b0ac8ec31117b10e1210fcf070656f5d4d521c06910e25b0a88c759628670e7f9a79bfb3eb4919b66 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f48cc055a11b8d0aad000ae8294ccbdfd5c391bc2ade58c35a53f293ad06bbb210e2a65429d32736de99ff94f40ae454996c714c1199e34fd1 
Policies 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f492d2f7001eaecefe1a01c975f51aa72f8990c79961be7951ffff6a29f32e4b9ca685cc252df3dc9bfadeb35acf7732d85053485e757319bc 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9a3afa2df01477f443098b4d0328505114cf88fa5cd5a296cd0bdc4158932166a2af77a1b1b6cc99e4880e337d5f24b45e17ca985068bb5d46be32187e7f44b4 
Slack Community   

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4bc59ef5cb9bc3cc527f50e6c195cd9a0624a7004b0603dd40b28735a5d33184d61c999393b1cb058faa434e3eb95441e44cfb47e4af136b9a4e2479f4f63f5a0e755ba63e4ca783bb99745109299f5a10067dc33e0f7b09 
View in browser