Subject: Fwd: trouble with booking
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:14:06 -0400

Hi there,
It's Rebecca. Do we have any insight into this? Just trying to figure out
what is causing them to be disconnected and also what group reiki she was
trying to book?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Emily Volpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 2:04 PM
Subject: trouble with booking
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I just want to pass along how difficult it's been to book various
appointments by calling the number given. Three of us have been trying to
schedule something for May and collectively have been disconnected over a
dozen times. Also, it appears as though the concierge system does not match
up to the website calendar, as I tried to book a group reiki session and
had to do so in person because the concierge had no information about it
and no way to book it over the phone. We're a little concerned because we
booked our appointments, but when I've called back, the concierge tells me
that there are no confirmed appointments. Hopefully I'll get a confirmation
email soon.

I've enjoyed the services I've had at Release. Just want to pass along how
challenging the booking process has been, both by phone and on the website.

Thank you,
Emily