Subject: Misc items
From: Julia Brasfield <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, Sherri Nicholas <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:25:51 -0400

Hey all,

We’d like to make a few changes for everyone and wanted to put them in one
big email.

When clients call to cancel within 24 hours. Instead of mentioning a
potential no show fee just say, “Because you are canceling within 24 hours
I need to transfer you to the front desk.” Let the front desk handle the
conversation

The salons are confirming their own calls so no need to make confirmation
calls. Are these only being marked if a client calls in to confirm? Some
are showing confirmed 2-3 months out.

If a client is retuning a call and they mention a manager’s name and they
want to be transferred to the front desk please go ahead and transfer them.

We did this during the holidays and we’d like to make it a permanent thing.
If you can’t book a client within 2 weeks transfer to front desk and they
will try and fit in the client.

And remember there’s no more pre book discount for any brand. HOT
appointments are now 10%

Thanks all!

Julia

-- 
Julia Brasfield

3824 Highlands Parkway SE
Smyrna, GA  30082
O:  404.262.9499 <(404)%20262-9499>
M:  4 <(803)9601763>*04.414.4420*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*www.bobsteele.com <http://www.bobsteele.com/>*